2PCS Long Range Walkie Talkies for Kids
Walkie Talkies description:
- 【Kid-Friendly Design】Sleek, brightly colored kids’ walkie talkies in a super cute bunny design, attractive for girls and boys. Durable and non-toxic ABS plastic material, and 0.5W transmission power delivering very low radiation, 100% safe for children to use. Great for both indoor and outdoor use. Each receiver runs on 4 AAA batteries (not included).
- 【Easy to Use】With minimal buttons and a straightforward interface, our walkie talkies are very easy to operate, even for young children. A simple side “push to talk” button, smooth to press and release for children of all ages, will have them communicating with ease.
- 【Set up exclusive team channel Can talk to many people at the same time】Set up your own private channel to protect the privacy of the call, it can talk to many people on the same channel at the same time.
- 【Long Range & Clear Sound】Whether going on a camping strip, or just having fun around the house, kids love 22 Channels two-way radios for communicating with their family and friends. They will enjoy up to 3 km of uninterrupted communication with clear sound.
- 【Additional Features】Gift your kid, niece or nephew the walkie talkies! Besides built-in LED flashlight, intuitive LCD display, VOX function and volume control, this set is also equipped with the CTCSS system to help protect your children from outside interference.
- 【Portability & Great Customer Service】Weighing 3.5 ounces and measuring 5.12* 2.24* 1.46 inches, the walkie talkies are compact, lightweight and fit comfortably in little hands. With the belt clip and lanyard, they’re easy to take on the go yet not easily lost.
- Interference Eliminator Code: help minimize interference by providing you with a choice of code combinations.To set the code for a channel:
- Press MENU key until the code starts to flash.
- Press to select the code 0-99 or 99-0.
- Press PTT key to save the code setting.
- Locking the Keypad:
- To avoid accidentally changing your radio settings,press CALL key for 3 seconds or until CALL key displays and there is a “beep” tone. You can turn the radio on and off, you can’t adjust the volume, menu, and monitor channels. All other functions are locked.
- To unlock the radio,press CALL key for 3 seconds or until CALL key is no longer displayed. And there is a “beep” tone.
- Note: When locking, only the PTT key and CALL key are valid.
- To set a call tone:
- Press MENU key button until c r 08 icon appears.The current call tone setting will flash.
- Press (UP/DOWN) to change and hear the call tone.
- Press PTT key to save.
- Voice Operated Transmission(VOX) : Transmission is initiated by speaking into the microphone of the radio instead of the pushing the PTT button.
- Press the MENU key 3 times to enter the voice control function setting.
- Voice control level 1-3 optional (lowest level 1, highest level 3, OF is off)
Note Level “N”(OFF) disables VOX Levels 1-3 set the sensitivity of the VOX circuit use level 1 in quiet environments,and use level 3 in very noisy environments. You can find the appropriate sensitivity level by speaking into the microphone.
- 2* Walkie Talkie (the color of 2pcs up to your choose)
- 1* English Manual
- 1* Retailed Box
- 2* Neck lanyard (option)
Walkie Talkies images:
👉 Age 5 – 9: Peer pressure hits this age group with a force, and parents will find that only particular toys are acceptable. It’s important to keep them learning, so make certain they have computer games and sports equipment. More complicated crafts can be introduced, and that full-fledged bicycle will require a sturdy helmet. There are age-appropriate science kits available, and kids will love to strap on outdoor gear and go exploring. No matter the age, remember that safety is the key. Is the child mature enough to handle and understand the toy? While a child may want what’s pitched in the latest TV ad campaign, buying age-appropriate toys is the best way to insure that your child will have a fun, interesting, and safe childhood