Storybook Torch Projector Toy for Kids
Storybook Projector features:
- Eco-friendly ABS Plastic. Non-toxic material, odor-free, safe to touch directly with children!
- It adopts new optical components to improve projection technology for larger and clearer image. Clear and vivid projection can easily stimulate kid’s interest.
- Projection distance: the farther the distance, the greater imaging will be.
- A reasonable focal length projection is about 20-60 inch.
- This Story Projection Torch is portable and lightweight!
- Only erase the lights in the bedroom, turn the disc, playing like a child reading a picture book.
- Everyone can enjoy themselves before going to bed and take baby to a gentle sleep.
- Colorful and inspiring design with an effigy of cartoons. 8 stories(64 different images) are provided with the product.
- Best for your children as birthday or Children’s Day gift. Perfect for bedtime story, preschool education and parent-child activities.
- Kindly Reminders: The discs need to be cooperate with the MiDeer Projectors. It cannot work independently.
- Each disc set includes 4 stories.
- The 3-in-1 lamp projector kit includes 1 projector and 2 discs (Disc II and Disc III).
- If purchase the option Disc I, you will get 4 more stories. So that you will get 12 stories totally.
Storybook Projector images:
👉 Age 5 – 9: Peer pressure hits this age group with a force, and parents will find that only particular toys are acceptable. It’s important to keep them learning, so make certain they have computer games and sports equipment. More complicated crafts can be introduced, and that full-fledged bicycle will require a sturdy helmet. There are age-appropriate science kits available, and kids will love to strap on outdoor gear and go exploring. No matter the age, remember that safety is the key. Is the child mature enough to handle and understand the toy? While a child may want what’s pitched in the latest TV ad campaign, buying age-appropriate toys is the best way to insure that your child will have a fun, interesting, and safe childhood