Wooden Expression Puzzles Shape Toy for Kids
Shape Toy Full specifications: See the next tab in the right
Shape Toy Video:
- Can stimulate children’s imagination, practical skills, hand-eye coordination, logical thinking and active brain, help children concentrate when exercising.
- Made of high-quality, environmentally friendly wooden materials. The color of the water-based paint is mild, non-irritating, and the surface is covered with foil and is not easy to fade. Round edges, smooth hands
- Bright colors: interesting expression patterns and colorful geometric patterns will attract children’s attention.
- Various functions: The puzzle game can promote hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, color matching, observation and memory skills, and problem-solving skills. It can help improve children’s logical ability, reduce the work pressure of adults, and prevent the memory of the elderly from falling.
- It is also an excellent choice to enhance parent-child interaction. A fun and challenging toy for children, gifts for children, birthdays, etc.
- Type: educational toys
- Weight: 430g
- Applicable age: 3 years old +
- There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
- The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
- 3 X Expression Blocks
- 50 X Expression Cards
🎁 Toys Buying Guide: 🎁
👉 Birth to 1 Year
: Children of this age do not really play, but they are intrigued by shapes, colors, and anything that makes a sound. Soft stuffed animals, squeaky bath toys, and large, colorful balls will intrigue these new little people. Lay your child on a quilt and place an “activity gym” over him. These gyms have dangling toys that will catch his eye, and he will try to grab or kick them, teaching him to use his developing muscles. Children of this age love to be held, so settle down with some cloth or vinyl books and introduce her to the world of reading.
👉 Ages 1 – 3
: As every parent knows, children go mobile at this age, and their toys need to be mobile as well. Also remember, that toddlers play next to other children, rather than with other children, so keep that in mind when selecting age-appropriate toys. Some great choices for this age group include walking toys that kids can push, like baby carriages or small grocery carts. Children in this age group are starting to work on their motor skills, so plenty of paper and thick crayons are essential. Pounding toys are very popular (unfortunately!), and trucks and dolls are often the toy of choice. It is at this age that little people want to mimic big people, so pretend kitchens and toy telephones can make them feel just like mom and dad.
👉 Bi-Ages 3 – 5
: It’s time to hit the road, so a tricycle is a great gift for this age group. Motor skills continue to be on the upswing, so buy puzzles with large pieces, and introduce them to safety scissors and simple crafts. Little girls will like to dress up and have tea, while little boys will spend hours moving cars around a track. This is the age where fads take hold, so be prepared to start a collection of whatever is hot.
Age 5 – 9
: Peer pressure hits this age group with a force, and parents will find that only particular toys are acceptable. It’s important to keep them learning, so make certain they have computer games and sports equipment. More complicated crafts can be introduced, and that full-fledged bicycle will require a sturdy helmet. There are age-appropriate science kits available, and kids will love to strap on outdoor gear and go exploring. No matter the age, remember that safety is the key. Is the child mature enough to handle and understand the toy? While a child may want what’s pitched in the latest TV ad campaign, buying age-appropriate toys is the best way to insure that your child will have a fun, interesting, and safe childhood.